Health and Wellness Center
The Arkansas Tech University Health and Wellness Center provides a wide range of primary health care plus health and wellness educational programming, consultation, and referral services that meet the particular needs of our students. Our staff is committed to the concepts of wellness and prevention and to providing quality treatment for your physical needs.Your years at Tech are an ideal time to establish healthy behaviors that could have a positive impact on the rest of your life. We encourage you to visit the health center not only when you are ill or injured, but also when you have questions or concerns about any health and wellness issue.
重庆欢乐生肖投注网站The mission of the Arkansas Tech University Health and Wellness Center is to assist the educational mission of Arkansas Tech University by modifying or removing health-related barriers to personal development and learning. The Health and Wellness Center provides educational services by serving as a health and medical resource for the university community.
- To provide high quality, cost-effective, ambulatory care to the university community.
- To provide individual patient education relative to the presenting concern.
- To conduct health education, wellness and prevention programs for the university community.
- To maintain high levels of customer satisfaction.
- To provide consultation to students and other members of the university community regarding health management issues and resources.
Our office is located in Doc Bryan Student Services Center Suite 119 across from the lecture hall.
Hours are Monday - Friday 8 am to 5 pm with appointments from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm.
Phone: (479) 968-0329
Schedule medical and counseling appointments online:
If there are no available appointments please call 479-968-0329 or stop by Doc Bryan 119.
重庆欢乐生肖投注网站If there is an emergency, please call 911.
Health education information (articles, pamphlets, books, videos) is available for personal and/or class use. You may borrow them or use them here. Topics vary from wellness and nutrition to specific illnesses. If we don't have the information, we can help you locate it via other local resources.