ENGLISH LANGUAGE INSTITUTE
重庆欢乐生肖投注网站The English Language Institute faculty at Arkansas Tech University prepares English language learners with the skills necessary to develop academic proficiency to successfully meet the demands and expectations of the college classroom. The Institute provides an effective academic curriculum that enables student learning and allows students to reach their academic goals.
- The English Language Institute (ELI) offers 5 sessions during the year: two in the fall (beginning in August), two in the spring (beginning in January), and one in the summer (beginning in May).
- Each of the 5 sessions is 8 weeks long. Two sessions are equal to one semester at the University.
- There are 5 levels for undergraduate students and 6 levels for graduate students.
- Subjects taught are Grammar,Reading, Writing, Listening/Speaking. Achievement Scale for Levels
- The class sizes are small and offer one on one help from the teacher.
重庆欢乐生肖投注网站Each student will take the Institutional TOEFL Test (ITP) as an entrance assessment and be placed as indicated in the following table. No other test will be accepted for admission to the ELI. Arkansas Tech University is an authorized TOEFL IBT Test Center.
|Level 1||ITP Score of 333-353||Undergraduate|
|Level 2||ITP Score of 357-383||Undergraduate|
|Level 3||ITP Score of 387-417||Undergraduate|
|Level 4||ITP Score of 420-447||Undergraduate|
|Level 5||ITP Score of 450-497||Undergraduate|
|Level 6||ITP Score of 500-547||Graduate|
Classroom Hours *
24 + 24
|International Student Fee (Flat Fee Charge)||$30||$30|
|Student Activity Fee (per credit hour)||$25||$50|
|Public Safety Fee (per credit hour)||$22.50||$45|
|Library Fee (per credit hour)||$10||$20|
|Technology Operations Fee (per credit hour)||$165||$330|
|Instructional Support Fee (per credit hour)||$110||$220|
|Facilities Fee (per credit hour)||$160||$320|
|Athletic Student Fee (per credit hour)||$192.50||$385|
|Health/Wellness Fee (per credit hour)||$77.50||$155|
|ELI Tutorial and Exam Fee (One time Charge)||$180||$180|
|Total Tuition & Fees||$3,232.50||$6,465|
Note: International students will need to be prepared to pay for both 8-week sessions at the start of the fall and spring semesters. Students with letters of financial guarantee from a third party payor must have the documents to the Student Accounts Office prior to the start of the semester. For the fall and spring sessions, the effective dates of the financial guarantee must cover both 8-week sessions in order to hold classes until payment is received. The effective dates for the summer session must cover the full session as well.
* The University reserves the right to change fees and charges at any time if conditions
necessitate or permit the change.
* Fall rates were determined using current instate rates and 10 credit hours per session.
* Insurance rates not included.
+1 479 890 5025