What You Will Learn
What Is The Management Degree?
重庆欢乐生肖投注网站Students in the field of management are prepared to lead and direct businesses and non-profit organizations of all types. From small, family-owned companies to multi-national corporations, managers successfully organize processes, effectively utilize resources – both human and other capital, and creatively plan and implement strategies to achieve the goals of the organization. With an emphasis on applied learning, management students at ATU’s College of Business learn in a hands-on environment that goes beyond lectures and textbooks.
What Will I Learn In The Program?
- Quantitative problem solving techniques
- Management foundational principles
- Relevant business verbiage
- Oral and written communication
- Critical evaluation of management
- Problem solving
- Ethical decision making
- Industry-necessary technology
The Academic Advising Center has created maps that are term-by-term sample course schedules based on the current Undergraduate Catalog. On each Degree Map, the milestones listed to the right of each term are designed to keep students on track to graduate in four years.
What Resources Are Available To Me?
Additional Resources Specifically For Tech Students:
- Arkansas Small Business and Technology Development Center
- Business Student Leadership Council
- ATU Society of Human Resource Management
- Student Managed Investment Club
Where Can I Get More Information About The Management Degree?
重庆欢乐生肖投注网站If you would like to tour the College of Business please contact Angie Bell.